Archive for January 2015

Livos Australia's Blog

Indoor Mould

Indoor Mould

There are a number of issues where residents can be or should be educated to reduce a possible mould exposure. Mould spores are everywhere and only require the right conditions to create havoc. To some it will be no issue at all except that it looks unsightly however to many it could be life threatening. It is also interesting to note, whilst one is not affected by mould, or a chemical for that matter at this point in time, one can very easily become sensitive at a later stage.

... read more

( Posted in: Healthy Building | 0 Responses )